Hey there. I really want to get into a new girl group. But I kinda want a specific type of girl group. Preferably a group that is newer, debuted in 2018-2019 (maybe 2017). The most important thing is that they have a lot of content available. I want to be able to indulge! Interviews, shows, perhaps some vlives! The reason I want suggestions for newer groups is because I want recent content. So basically, I'm open to suggestions for older groups so long as they have recently made stuff that I can watch. I want active groups! I don't like getting into groups that haven't been active for a long time.
I'd also prefer 5-8 members but I don't want to get too picky lol.
(Some of my favorite girl groups are Mamamoo, Secret, GFriend, and EXID!)
Thank you for anyone who can help me!
I'd also prefer 5-8 members but I don't want to get too picky lol.
(Some of my favorite girl groups are Mamamoo, Secret, GFriend, and EXID!)
Thank you for anyone who can help me!