Fanart I need HAAAAALP (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is for the Jessica Artist Thread. I need feedback on this one before I start the other ones
I know I need to neaten up the text organization but is it hard to read? Do I need to change the font? The size or color? Too wordy?
Any ideas on how to incorporate a Golden star theme are also welcome
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
The text closer to the bottom is a little bit hard to read for me at least because it is kind of small. Though I would get a second opinion because mine might me skewed because I need new glasses lol.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh heavens yes I think I went blind no cursive PLEASE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VillageIdiot

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh my God I forgot about this XD I feel terrible, I promised that I’ll help :pepecry1: It looks very pretty, but I’d change the font. Handwritten fonts are usually good for titles, but a bit hard to read for paragraphs XD I like the black and white efect on the sides. Good job:pikahappy:
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Oh my Got I forgot about this XD I feel terrible, I promised that I’ll help :pepecry1: It looks very pretty, but I’d change the font. Handwritten fonts are usually good for titles, but a bit hard to read for paragraphs XD I like the black and white efect on the sides. Good job:pikahappy:
Ngl I forgot about it too :welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Oof but I’m feeling terrible for postponing it :pepecry1:
Don't worry about it
Probably would have wound up not being used since I'm going more in depth for this

The old concept wouldn't have fit any way
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I'd change the font, and maybe add some inner shadowing in the text to make it clearer to read. A different color, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread