I need help please (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm getting so annoyed. All I want to do is make a slideshow of pictures with a song in the background and upload it in YouTube.

I cant figure it out. What do I need and how do I do this?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Who are the pictures of? Or are they just of multiple (person(s))
I made a video once, then took it down.

I showed people Lola my lamb plush, then took it away. : /
I wish you the best of luck in getting this aid you need.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I use to do that back in '08 .. Not sure I can be of much help though. What software are you using?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That sounds easy enough with imovie, just make a movie with the pictures and add in the audio
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well first I imagine you have to have the pictures....
Then if you want to make them into a video you first need a video editing software.
If you have THAT...

well you have to add those pictures to the project. It will most likely have like a timeline for you to edit the video.
One by one you can add those pictures to the timeline and determine how long those pictures should be up there for.

Then you also have to ass the audio over all that.

It isn't that easy to describe, but it shouldn't in reality be that difficult to execute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to to that before I got into kpop :wimwim: there probably is some video made by me with video clips and pictures of Lindsey Lohan.

I don't know what programm people use nowadays but I always liked Sony Vegas Pro
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread