I need help to my card players (4 Viewers)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I'm kinda getting tired of K1,R3 so I've been deciding to change decks should I do K gen and K gen Rare or should I do anime and K gen rare

or I could also switch days
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I was also thinking to switch to k gen recently :dubuthink:
I recently just realised that thres a K gen (need to look around more lol) and it seems good if I eventually want to collect every card
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
i got burnt out of deck 3 so i finished it :idkwhattonamethis: so i'm not really one to give advice but if you have over half the cards in deck 1 i would aim to finish the deck. if not, then switch to anime maybe 3 days of the week? it'll give you a good rest :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,043
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
I recently just realised that thres a K gen (need to look around more lol) and it seems good if I eventually want to collect every card
yeah I think its good if you want to reduce the amount of the same group cards you get!

I'm a bit worried to switch though, as I keep getting lots of NCT and Treasure cards from K1, R2 and those are usually very good for trading :llama_blush:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,536
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I recently just realised that thres a K gen (need to look around more lol) and it seems good if I eventually want to collect every card
Well if you want every card its easier to lock up a deck and then move on it gives ya a bit of control.
I know its hard when day after day you get cards ya really do not care about.
But it really helps especially when new decks come out.(now they do tend to shuffle the deck somewhat when a new batch comes ).

Korean general is just everything.
also its easier for the cards team to somewhat meigite that redraw deal.
although making the list as ya near competition really helps.

locking down a deck actually opens up some trading since i was then willing to trade most stuff from the completed decks for stuff from the uncomplete.

Also i milled the heck out of rares after i had got all the ppl i wanted for a rare batch when i was trying to finish common decks.
anyone who was not female was getting rerolled, completed sets didnt save em then moved to the next deck.
also ya can trade em for any rare in the new deck ya changed to untill you get all teh ones ya want rinse and repeat.
3 commons for 2 rares will go along way to help ya finish a common deck.
i did reroll a lot of Limited's too but i kinda regret that now they are so much harder to get.
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,043
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
i did reroll a lot of Limited's too but i kinda regret that now they are so much harder to get.
ohh.... you got a bit greedy there :nekoshy: how many limited did you reroll?

But its a good you made that you can trade cards from a completed deck and just get back them back right away, I had not thought about that! :passcodea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
i got burnt out of deck 3 so i finished it :idkwhattonamethis: so i'm not really one to give advice but if you have over half the cards in deck 1 i would aim to finish the deck. if not, then switch to anime maybe 3 days of the week? it'll give you a good rest :sanapray:
I'm alr burnt out bc ik half of deck 3 that's y I'm taking break lol + my goal is to get all the cards but I will see
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,536
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ohh.... you got a bit greedy there :nekoshy: how many limited did you reroll?

But its a good you made that you can trade cards from a completed deck and just get back them back right away, I had not thought about that! :passcodea:
15 - 30 some i did trade for 3 commons. usually right after the event was over. mostly i never held onto boy cards. some girls i would keep if i kinda like em :) for example this year i kept the ive girls children's day the itzy val and giselle af. (others i may never even list for trade)
hopefully 30 is top end.
Every thing about the Limited's is hard. hard to get, Very hard to trade the bulk of them as the ppl who want em are a small subset.
So holding onto em seem was kinda annoying. I just never thought i would get to the point i am at now.. Where those unwanted limiteds would fill up space for me to get ones i want :)
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
yeah I think its good if you want to reduce the amount of the same group cards you get!

I'm a bit worried to switch though, as I keep getting lots of NCT and Treasure cards from K1, R2 and those are usually very good for trading :llama_blush:
yeah they r in high demand
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
but why would you point it out like that, its like making counting the threads more complicated :llama_blush:
i don't want ppl to think I'm using them for a daily that's y :))
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Korean gen (or be like me and do international deck :uwu: )
i only have a couple of ppl I want but that deck is later on

MEL WAIIT FOR ME!! lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread