i need recs for songs i can cry to (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
kpop or not, i have no preference
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Listen to NF's album 'The Search' but honestly all of NF's music will do it to you.
i skimmed through a few songs a while back, i wasn't really feeling him. thank you though \:)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you want a performance Hyeya is a good one. It’s not because of who the singer is/what happened to him, but this got me in my feels before all that happened. But I also get that his stuff isn’t for everyone, but especially given the context.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
This has made me bawl like baby on several occasions. And I still have no idea what the song is about.


 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
kpop or not, i have no preference
Well, since this is a K-Chill Zone, I'll strictly be posting KPOP.

1. Girls' Generation ~ Dear Mom, Mistake, Forever, Star Star Star, Complete, Sailing.
2. Purple Kiss ~ Can We Talk Again?, Hello, Cursor.
3. PIXY ~ Still With Me (To. Winxy).
4. Mamamoo ~ Where Are We Now? [ If you look into their discography on YouTube, you will find more similar songs in compilation videos form. ]
5. Swan ~ Be My Everything.
6. Lee Hyori ~ Ice, Today, Ghost, Amor Mio.
7. Wendy ~ When This Rain Stops, Like Water, Best Friend (ft. Seulgi).
8. Blackpink ~ The Happiest Girl.
9. Twice ~ When We Were Kids.
 
Last edited:
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
what's made you cry in the past? just for reference?
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, since this is a K-Chill Zone, I'll strictly be posting KPOP.

1. Girls' Generation ~ Dear Mom, Mistake, Forever, Star Star Star, Complete, Sailing.
2. Purple Kiss ~ Can We Talk Again?, Hello, Cursor.
3. PIXY ~ Still With Me (To. Winxy).
4. Mamamoo ~ Where Are We Now? [ If you look into their discography on YouTube, you will find more similar songs in compilation videos form. ]
5. Swan ~ Be My Everything.
6. Lee Hyori ~ Ice, Today, Ghost, Amor Mio.
7. Wendy ~ When This Rain Stops, Like Water, Best Friend (ft. Seulgi).
8. Blackpink ~ The Happiest Girl.
9. Twice ~ When We Were Kids.
i posted it here because there's no section for western music i think. at least not that I'm aware of.
but thank you
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male


You taught me the courage of stars before you left
How light carries on endlessly, even after death
With shortness of breath
You explained the infinite
And how rare and beautiful it is to even exist

I couldn't help but ask for you to say it all again
I tried to write it down, but I could never find a pen
I'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
That the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes

I couldn't help but ask for you to say it all again
I tried to write it down, but I could never find a pen
I'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
That the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes

With shortness of breath
I'll try to explain the infinite
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist

With shortness of breath
I'll try to explain the infinite
And how rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist


i posted it here because there's no section for western music i think.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread