i need song recommends for Monsta X and A.C.E (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
so far i have listened to...

(Monsta X)
Rush Hour
Got me in chains
Autobahn
X
Deja Vu
Shoot Out
Fantasia
Fallin'

(A.C.E)
SAVAGE
Goblin (Favorite Boyz)
Under Cover​
I can help with Monsta X but ACE's music isn't my taste. I did post the ACE song I like on your previous thread like this tho. What did you think of it?
Monsta X:


(unfair love)










(sweetheart)
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I can help with Monsta X but ACE's music isn't my taste. I did post the ACE song I like on your previous thread like this tho. What did you think of it?
Monsta X:


(unfair love)










(sweetheart)
THESE ARE ALL GOING INTO MY PLAYLIST
edit: idk if i ever got to listen to it.. i think i would've heard tho bc ive been going through their albums LMAO
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: scaramouche

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
OMG TO1 MAGNOLIA HAS BEEN IN MY PLAYLIST SINCE YOU RECOMMENED IT AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT

FVCKING THANK YOU FOR THAT :nakypog: :sanapray::jenniecry:
Lol no problem :haylul: I hope you liked some of the other reccs on that thread too:jenniesmug:

I hope you like the monsta x ones too:pandahappy: Some of their best titles (imo) along with some really good bsides, and songs both recent and older, and a variety of different styles to show the kind of music they have:llama_squish:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,828
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For Monsta X, I recommend Beside U feat. Pitbull and Rodeo. Beside U is in English, but they're both bops just the same!

 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Lol no problem :haylul: I hope you liked some of the other reccs on that thread too:jenniesmug:

I hope you like the monsta x ones too:pandahappy: Some of their best titles (imo) along with some really good bsides, and songs both recent and older, and a variety of different styles to show the kind of music they have:llama_squish:
ive been obsessed with teh ones you recommened i just forgot i even did it :haylul: and the monsta x..... i had no words and still don't, im slowly becoming a stan:lucastwerk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread