I never want a man like this (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's weird. Especially in company like that.
It's a tad extreme as far as jokes are concerned.

when will people be more refined in the public. :(
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
That's weird. Especially in company like that.
It's a tad extreme as far as jokes are concerned.

when will people be more refined in the public. :(
he might be the most unlikable person I've ever met..

What the hell... :pikagun:

Tbh...
Being single is truly underrated :maheart:
It is... I feel good about it rn...
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
That's so disrespectful...
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
:worry:

Its like a song from Kate Nash

"
When I'm telling a story
And you find it boring
You're thinking of something to say
You'll go along with, then drop it
And humiliate me in front of our friends
Then I'll use that voice what you find annoyin'
And say something like
"Yeah, intelligent input darlin'
Why don't you just have another beer then?"
Then you'll call me a bitch
And everyone we're with will be embarrassed
And I won't give a shit"

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Couldn't really comment on whether it's disrespectful or not given that... 1.i wasn't there to hear, tone, context and all. 2. I don't know the family dynamic or the real relationship between your friend and her husband.

Honestly... The most disgusting things in life can be non vulgar sounding. But i cant really say if I find it disgusting or not personally, its quite tame to be honest but then I'm not disgusted by much.

It's just rather odd without knowing context of the previous conversation and tone though.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean... that's definitely not funny... your friend really has a disgusting husband jesus...
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah, it really isn't... (also, you're from Serbia? I'm originally from Croatia hehe)
Siii originally from Serbian and still here, unforunately :kijoongstare: I hope i get out of here when I'm done with college
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow.... the husband defently is something....
just glad that I am single and hopefully it will stay like that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread