News I.O.I reunion cancelled (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship


An I.O.I. representative said, “discussions between I.O.I. members and CJ ENM over the upcoming reunion have stopped. The agency and group are also no longer spending time selecting a title song. Due to Somi, Yeonjung, Yoojung, and Kyulkyung’s inability to join the reunion, the chances of it happening are getting slimmer. In addition, with the current circumstances surrounding CJ ENM and police investigations, it is making it more difficult to plan a reunion.”
As disappointing as it is to hear, it's not too unsurprising :pepecry2:

Plays 'Downpour' on repeat
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Maybe someday

I would have loved to see it
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not really surprised. Especially considering Pinky probably won’t promote in Korea any time in the future and the investigation of Starship and MBK
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's pretty bummer, I was never into them that much, but I feel like reunion would have benefitted everyone in the group
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's pretty bummer, I was never into them that much, but I feel like reunion would have benefitted everyone in the group
I feel like IOI were at a disadvantage compared to all of the other PD 101 groups. Their promotional period was the shortest plus since they were the first, there wasn't really a blueprint for how to handle the members afterwards. I feel like the Wanna One members have definitely benefited from seeing the failures of the former IOI members' companies...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
unfortunate but not surprising. it‘s obvious that the girls themselves would have loved it so it‘s just sad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread