I.O.I. VERY VERY VERY JYP & SIEUN (STAYC) (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,777
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
this is such a fun comeback from JYP, he is doing a lot of really entertaining performances!! :excitedcat:

I don't know if he really regrets having artists go at this point, they just have so many trainees that turned out great all over the industry, they could never have debuted them all in JYP so it's great to see them be succesfull at other companies :pandaangel:
 
  • Like
Reactions: catonkatonk
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
that's a interesting take
but hindisight is 2020 I'm pretty sure Nmixx would have done as well if Jinni remained in hte group
Maybe, but she reminds me from Jiyoon from weeekly. She seems limited compared to the rest of the group.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread