- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
But now he’s smashing my heart open!!!!!
Him doing literally anything is drool worthyWhat other kind of daydreams do you have of Jimin? I'm scared.
THAT would not be drool worthy.Him doing literally anything is drool worthyimagine him stabbing me to death!!!!
![]()
How dare youTHAT would not be drool worthy.![]()
But Jimin stabbing you to death is not hot.How dare youthis is an outrage
Jimin is hot in any form!!!!!
IT IS CONSENSUAL!!!! I WANNA DIE AND I LOVE JIMIN!!!!! HOW IS THAT NOT PERFECT????But Jimin stabbing you to death is not hot.
BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE HIM A MURDER.IT IS CONSENSUAL!!!! I WANNA DIE AND I LOVE JIMIN!!!!! HOW IS THAT NOT PERFECT????
It wouldn’t matter to me I’d be deadBECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE HIM A MURDER.![]()
and i thought you were a true fanIt wouldn’t matter to me I’d be dead![]()
I!!! AM!!!!! But Jimin would only be a murderer AFTER I lose my ability to care soand i thought you were a true fan![]()
Cannot whatI honestly cannot any longer.
I KNOW RIGHTjimins a cutie <3