I Promise You I Will Attack
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 27 April 2019 #1 I Promise You I Will Attack Reactions: Mew, kodoku, Deleted member 239 and 2 others
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 27 April 2019 #2 @igloo If anyone else wants tagged in my music threads let me know. Reactions: Skinnny and igloo
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 27 April 2019 #3 Me!!!! Reactions: Emanresu and Skinnny
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 27 April 2019 #4 Jaredddddddd 😍😍😍 Reactions: Emanresu