Appreciation "I purple you" #IPurpleYou1000 (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
this is sweet af :maheart:
and should I mentio that purple is my fav color?
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
is that how you got into BTS? :pandaamazed: :nekolove:
I wish :maheart: But i meant how the "purple you" thingy started.
I became an army in 2017, so a year later :( I missed a lot of things.
When did you? and which song was the first you liked from them? I am curious :pepeheart:

also I love your dp, I had that gif as a sig for a while, I changed it a few days ago :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wish :maheart: But i meant how the "purple you" thingy started.
I became an army in 2017, so a year later :( I missed a lot of things.
When did you? and which song was the first you liked from them? I am curious :pepeheart:

also I love your dp, I had that gif as a sig for a while, I changed it a few days ago :pepeheart:

Ooh, thank you - now I understand what you meant by "purple you" :nekolove:

I became their fan in 2016 after they released Blood, Sweat & Tears - that song, MV and those looks mesmerized me :maheart: That's when I really started to dig into K-pop debuts, comebacks, and of course learning more about BTS :pepeheart:

Which song did you hear first from them?

Thank youu <3 I love it soo much as well, it's one of the best gif's I've ever seen :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Ooh, thank you - now I understand what you meant by "purple you" :nekolove:

I became their fan in 2016 after they released Blood, Sweat & Tears - that song, MV and those looks mesmerized me :maheart: That's when I really started to dig into K-pop debuts, comebacks, and of course learning more about BTS :pepeheart:

Which song did you hear first from them?

Thank youu <3 I love it soo much as well, it's one of the best gif's I've ever seen :pandalove:
My first song was Bst as well (tho 1 year after they released it) :pepeheart: I became interested and then totally fall in love with the group when I checked out mic drop!

Pied piper live was amazing and this look on JK :sj_weary:
Is he your bias from the start?
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread