I quit x/twitter (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Fair enough about it being boring. Twitter/X can also be a hellhole too but as long as you stay away from the toxic side of k-Twitter then it’s all good
That's true

I use fb because twinny and my friend from school are there
insta just to show my photo edits
 
  • Like
Reactions: shadow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
it's not boring to me, it's just too many conflicts there, too much tension, stress people who gets mad over small things :nekosweat:
yes that is how it was for me

you guard good twitter feeds now?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kimsguardian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Me too. I keep hoping some of the big charts/sales/tracker accounts will migrate to bsky, but I otherwise don't miss it. Too many trolls, and then too many people who think those trolls broadly represent the majority opinion (e.g. "why is everyone hating on X?!" Because you're on Twitter, that's what they do there.)
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, good for you! I've gotten into many an altercation on that bird app, being called an insensitive bitch... but I never mean it that way! I once told that to somebody I was arguing with and she was like "I don't care if you don't have a filter, you're an insensitive ass bitch". So yeah, Twitter isn't worth your time anyway.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
thanks everyone for your opinion
I appreciate you all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread