I really didn’t want this to happen (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You know those times where you have something that you keep private from the majority of people you know irl because you’re terrified of what they’re going to say or do… Yup that just happened to me and I’m freaking out :pepecry1:
It’s not anything bad or weird but I’ve kept it from most of the people around me irl because I know they’ll be against it and ask me questions I’m uncomfortable with… :llama_shook: My instant reaction was just to delete everything but I know thats not what I should do in this situation. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later I just thought it wouldn’t happen for a long, long time. They haven’t messaged me or anything but I’m panicking right now… What do I do if they start talking about it…
:fingerpoke:
​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reminds me of a drama ngl :wimwim:
Tbh I don’t really know what to do except play it cool. Otherwise you may face more of an issue depending on what it actually is.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reminds me of a drama ngl :wimwim:
Tbh I don’t really know what to do except play it cool. Otherwise you may face more of an issue depending on what it actually is.
Why couldn’t it be a drama of Seonghwa and Johnny fighting over me instead :gyuripout:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'm so sorry, i know how traumatic that can be:maheart: i've been in a similar situation. my friend told strangers, while i was present, about something very personal that is often misunderstood, and it caused them to treat me inappropriately. my friend laughed it off, but it hurt me deeply. but i recovered from it and i promise it's not the end of the world :nekolove: you'll be okay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread