I really dislike how this event has created so much spam (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know this isn't STRICTLY a bad thing.... but just... there is SO MANY posts.

And it's not even like those posts are that interesting most of the time or smth ppl care about on this forum... Sure it's all kpop related and it's good to know that teasers are being posted etc, but...

There is SO MUCH of it that actually interesting posts are getting buried.

Zabraks
@Darth_berries @Darth_Lixo @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Ozy @Darth_17
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know this isn't STRICTLY a bad thing.... but just... there is SO MANY posts.

And it's not even like those posts are that interesting most of the time or smth ppl care about on this forum... Sure it's all kpop related and it's good to know that teasers are being posted etc, but...

There is SO MUCH of it that actually interesting posts are getting buried.

Zabraks
@Darth_berries @Darth_Lixo @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Ozy @Darth_17
Well the best we can do is post more in the interesting threads and bring them up :sanapray:
Just a few more days and things will go back to normal aka dead forum.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think plp are trying to post things interesting to them in some level. Like i posted lot of anime news yesterday, but vetted those out to most interesting ones than just posting everything.. Though ofc the event motivates to make more threads and posts than you usually would which can turn into less interesting threads or chit chat. But, yep best to try to keep it within ur interests or it will be too tedious..
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
It will subside after the event ends, we're not even doing this regularly but just like few times per year :nekosweat:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It will subside after the event ends, we're not even doing this regularly but just like few times per year :nekosweat:
I know and tbh this event IS highkey fun, just can get a little annoying at parts!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The solution is clearly posting more interesting stuff :pandatea:
Excuse me I only EVER post quality!
I'm proud to say out of my 1273 threads I have NEVER posted a thread JUST to post a thread!
They always something I actually wanna talk about!
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Excuse me I only EVER post quality!
I'm proud to say out of my 1273 threads I have NEVER posted a thread JUST to post a thread!
They always something I actually wanna talk about!
I think that's everyone though apart from the 1273 threads but I know if I post a thread about charts i'll lose 75% of the forum instantly however it is something I do enjoy talking about.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do get what you mean but this time it's not even as bad as how some things were going on during GOT event
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I noticed this myself... and it's partially my fault? I didn't really think too much about how the event content might clog up the actual kpop stuff.
I do still try and encourage kpop stuff by posting it myself. And it's definitely a lot better now than at the beginning when everything was just themed threads and nothing else. At least now it's kpop, just teasers and stuff and maybe the odd variety or smn. Hopefully I'll be able to manage it a bit more properly next time tho since I know what not to do from this experience.

I agree that I am also pretty proud of myself in the sense that if I posted a thread I wanted to post it, not for points or smn but cause I wanted to discuss smn or show people smn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It's better than having the forum be dead and inactive to me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread