COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I really do not understand! HYLT (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
HI

I really do not understand the fact some blinks are hating HYLT ?!

There will always be songs that do not suit your style of music.
There will always be lyrics you do not think are well made.

There are blinks saying this is just the same style as before.
There are blinks saying this is too different from what they expected.

There are blinks assuming the whole album will be like this.

I really do not know why you just cannot wait until everything is released. Im sure the Album will be great and the songs will be a mix of styles (there will be a slower song, there will be a more happy song, there will be a more rappy song, there will be something we did not hear before)

Im honest here. First listen for HYLT was meh. I was like no way I do not like that. I gave it more shots and bam im vibin too it now!!! Its just a different style of beat we did not have before! I knew from the first listen there will be blinks saying: what is this shit!
But its not shit its actually good ^^

So how about everybody calm down and wait :)

Yes. YG did them dirty for waiting so long to release smth, but there is one thing I dont understand!!!!
We get 2 pre release song with MV and a full album. This is huge ?!?! soooo many Blackpink songs!!! I never thought I would get so many songs tbh..
Just cheer up, drop the hate and listen to the Blackpink music we had been waiting for !

Just to clarify..
In the end music is about taste ^^
Do not hate! Support your favorite artists and listen to the songs you like :)

Thanks for reading I hope you can respect my opinion and understand what Im saying here.

\ A daring thesis: HYLT or the other pre release song will be the song of the year for many people /

Have a nice day and spread love <3

English is not my native language do not judge me pls :p

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
HI

I really do not understand the fact some blinks are hating HYLT ?!

There will always be songs that do not suit your style of music.
There will always be lyrics you do not think are well made.

There are blinks saying this is just the same style as before.
There are blinks saying this is too different from what they expected.

There are blinks assuming the whole album will be like this.

I really do not know why you just cannot wait until everything is released. Im sure the Album will be great and the songs will be a mix of styles (there will be a slower song, there will be a more happy song, there will be a more rappy song, there will be something we did not hear before)

Im honest here. First listen for HYLT was meh. I was like no way I do not like that. I gave it more shots and bam im vibin too it now!!! Its just a different style of beat we did not have before! I knew from the first listen there will be blinks saying: what is this shit!
But its not shit its actually good ^^

So how about everybody calm down and wait :)

Yes. YG did them dirty for waiting so long to release smth, but there is one thing I dont understand!!!!
We get 2 pre release song with MV and a full album. This is huge ?!?! soooo many Blackpink songs!!! I never thought I would get so many songs tbh..
Just cheer up, drop the hate and listen to the Blackpink music we had been waiting for !

Just to clarify..
In the end music is about taste ^^
Do not hate! Support your favorite artists and listen to the songs you like :)

Thanks for reading I hope you can respect my opinion and understand what Im saying here.

\ A daring thesis: HYLT or the other pre release song will be the song of the year for many people /

Have a nice day and spread love <3

English is not my native language do not judge me pls :p
Its ok, i think u may hv missed out on all the drama at other places (this past yr/or not) n i think some (not all) ppl projected themselves on wat a pre-release single could/shd/would be n when it came out, they reacted based on wat they expected/hoped for. Myself id give it 9/10 but tats cos i thot its too short. YMMV. Any opinion is valid but im just gonna listen/watch/stream HYLT n Taeyeon Happy summer version for now. Peace out.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly do think that they will serve is more different things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread