- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
Before you start reading expecting something supperexciting or overly dramatic, please don´t. I simply need to put it all out somewhere and I might be glad to read some different outlooks on the situation. Nothing terrible has happened, but I feel like some people might find online friendships a sensitive topic because of their own reasons.
read this thread for: unnecessary drama, overly dramatic ends of friendships, me being the baddest boo, exo, more drama
Anyway, here is what is bugging me (actually no, that´s the next paragraph): aka thanks for reading, thanks for hearing me out
so I have been on here for almost a year and pretty much people who want to "know" (some less, some more), know that I am an eagerly opinionated person and rather passionate about stuff that I am passionate (like to the level of arguing over Zico cards with Cal because THEY ARE PERFECT AND YOU SHOULD ALL HAVE THEM AND LISTEN TO ZICO AND BLOCK B ALL DAY LONG). I guess you can say I am overlydramatic but if you get to know me a biiiit better I am really chill and not that terrible (I swear ahaha). I just loooooove my boos and if you let me talk about them, I will 24/7 :D. this is an important stuff because i have got my stuff into soooome arguments over the many years of my life OVER TRIVIAL THINGS but I have gotten better, haven´t I?
so story time:
my (internet) friend was telling me how she likes kpop and yadadada and we came to the topic of Street Dance of China (I love Lay and Wang Yibo ♥) and I was really excited because .. I like Lay and Wang Yibo :D.... and told her so. she said she HATES Lay and Chanyeol. sooo I kinda love both of them :D. they are not my biases (hello Baekhyun, Kai and Xiumin ♥) but you know I genuinely love them. so I asked her why and she said that they are both fake. now listen, we all know that as fans we get hotheaded over SMALL, SMALL stuff like that and I was like "you serious, man? like why?" and she said she doesn´t want to talk about it and I was like okkkk. but in the end she told me that Lay something against BTS so that was the reason. (actually Lay said something like "we are number 1 anyway" not the exact quote at MAMA when BTS won) and I thought "what´s the big deal. he wanted his band to win? so? he was bitter and probably sad but it wasn´t as if he was calling them names or something?) but she just said that topic makes her angry and needs her time off (btw, she was on discord ALWAYS SHOWING THAT SHE WAS OFFLINE) and I was like ok and went offline too because I KNEW I WAS GOING TO GET DRAMATIC AND WOULD ARGUE AND WE WOULD END UP IN A MESS.
HEAR ME OUT BOYS AND GIRLS, I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WISE IN MY WHOLE LIFE, I LEFT THE CONVO and was hoping that the next day I was going to come back online and be like "agh sorry for the mess yesterday, we good?" and get over with it but she told me it´s all over because I didn´t TELL HER I WAS LEAVING???
like she was offline all the time, I had no idea she was coming back and I left and PEOPLE END THEIR FRIENDSHIPS OVER THAT????
and now she is really mad at me and doesn´t want to talk to me because I am apparently a horrible person and hurt her feelings?
EXPLAIN HUMAN INTERACTIONS TO ME, PLEASE!!!
I have thought I did the lesser of evils but apparently not.
shoot, I am curious about your experiences
read this thread for: unnecessary drama, overly dramatic ends of friendships, me being the baddest boo, exo, more drama
Anyway, here is what is bugging me (actually no, that´s the next paragraph): aka thanks for reading, thanks for hearing me out
so I have been on here for almost a year and pretty much people who want to "know" (some less, some more), know that I am an eagerly opinionated person and rather passionate about stuff that I am passionate (like to the level of arguing over Zico cards with Cal because THEY ARE PERFECT AND YOU SHOULD ALL HAVE THEM AND LISTEN TO ZICO AND BLOCK B ALL DAY LONG). I guess you can say I am overlydramatic but if you get to know me a biiiit better I am really chill and not that terrible (I swear ahaha). I just loooooove my boos and if you let me talk about them, I will 24/7 :D. this is an important stuff because i have got my stuff into soooome arguments over the many years of my life OVER TRIVIAL THINGS but I have gotten better, haven´t I?
so story time:
my (internet) friend was telling me how she likes kpop and yadadada and we came to the topic of Street Dance of China (I love Lay and Wang Yibo ♥) and I was really excited because .. I like Lay and Wang Yibo :D.... and told her so. she said she HATES Lay and Chanyeol. sooo I kinda love both of them :D. they are not my biases (hello Baekhyun, Kai and Xiumin ♥) but you know I genuinely love them. so I asked her why and she said that they are both fake. now listen, we all know that as fans we get hotheaded over SMALL, SMALL stuff like that and I was like "you serious, man? like why?" and she said she doesn´t want to talk about it and I was like okkkk. but in the end she told me that Lay something against BTS so that was the reason. (actually Lay said something like "we are number 1 anyway" not the exact quote at MAMA when BTS won) and I thought "what´s the big deal. he wanted his band to win? so? he was bitter and probably sad but it wasn´t as if he was calling them names or something?) but she just said that topic makes her angry and needs her time off (btw, she was on discord ALWAYS SHOWING THAT SHE WAS OFFLINE) and I was like ok and went offline too because I KNEW I WAS GOING TO GET DRAMATIC AND WOULD ARGUE AND WE WOULD END UP IN A MESS.
HEAR ME OUT BOYS AND GIRLS, I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WISE IN MY WHOLE LIFE, I LEFT THE CONVO and was hoping that the next day I was going to come back online and be like "agh sorry for the mess yesterday, we good?" and get over with it but she told me it´s all over because I didn´t TELL HER I WAS LEAVING???
like she was offline all the time, I had no idea she was coming back and I left and PEOPLE END THEIR FRIENDSHIPS OVER THAT????
and now she is really mad at me and doesn´t want to talk to me because I am apparently a horrible person and hurt her feelings?
EXPLAIN HUMAN INTERACTIONS TO ME, PLEASE!!!
I have thought I did the lesser of evils but apparently not.
shoot, I am curious about your experiences