But after thinking about leaving for a while, I decided to do it.
I really liked this place a lot since the users here were nice ! Honestly, even though I didn't talk one on one to a lot of people, it was still nice to talk about things. To the users I did talk to one on one, I really enjoyed it ! It was nice to get to know somebody instead of just talking about one thing on a thread.
I was looking through my old posts and threads, and they're making me cringe LOL. I hated about how cool I tried to act when I was 13 but thankfully all bad things come to an end. If I could, I would delete my entire account instead of just deactivating it so I can completely get rid of the threads and posts
Anyways the reason why I decided to dip is because of personal reasons. I've noticed I've been sharing a lot more information about my private life and what I usually wouldn't share at all. There's other reasons too, but that's the one that I got most uncomfortable about. I want to focus on real life, and while I still really like internet friends, I've been neglecting a lot of stuff and hoping for the best LMAO.
Although maybe I will come back someday, but right now I'm not really that interested in that.
For now after I leave, I'm going work on building a bike from scratch ! I originally tried to do it with wood, but it would probably break if I sat down on it. I'm going weld the metal and try to get it fit for me specifically. When I'm done with that, I might make it powered with motors and energy so I can at least go 5 miles per hour. I'm trying to understand the science behind everything I do first though. I want to make this bike go really fast while not breaking down
Anyways bye, I hope this place will get more users ! I liked it here
I really liked this place a lot since the users here were nice ! Honestly, even though I didn't talk one on one to a lot of people, it was still nice to talk about things. To the users I did talk to one on one, I really enjoyed it ! It was nice to get to know somebody instead of just talking about one thing on a thread.
I was looking through my old posts and threads, and they're making me cringe LOL. I hated about how cool I tried to act when I was 13 but thankfully all bad things come to an end. If I could, I would delete my entire account instead of just deactivating it so I can completely get rid of the threads and posts
Anyways the reason why I decided to dip is because of personal reasons. I've noticed I've been sharing a lot more information about my private life and what I usually wouldn't share at all. There's other reasons too, but that's the one that I got most uncomfortable about. I want to focus on real life, and while I still really like internet friends, I've been neglecting a lot of stuff and hoping for the best LMAO.
Although maybe I will come back someday, but right now I'm not really that interested in that.
For now after I leave, I'm going work on building a bike from scratch ! I originally tried to do it with wood, but it would probably break if I sat down on it. I'm going weld the metal and try to get it fit for me specifically. When I'm done with that, I might make it powered with motors and energy so I can at least go 5 miles per hour. I'm trying to understand the science behind everything I do first though. I want to make this bike go really fast while not breaking down
Anyways bye, I hope this place will get more users ! I liked it here