I really want to watch Supernatural... (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I learnt of supernatural through Fanfiction and I learnt some of plot through that but I would love to actually watch and see how it is :clapping: but its got 15 seasons and like 20 episodes each:pepeslippy: HOW WILL I WATCH ALL THAT??? :shake: I will forget the whole plot of it by the 15th episode :dying:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
The same way someone watches One Piece slow and steady. :pandatea: Most of Supernatural just has an overarching plot with episodes sometimes having their own plot in between.
How many years might it take?:pepe_cool:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
How many years might it take?:pepe_cool:
You couldn't stretch it over years without really trying as even 8 hours a day it takes 29 days so if you only watched 2 hours a day that'd be about 4 months which is more reasonable of a time commitment but if you have the time you can blitz through it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread