Appreciation I refuse to belive... (4 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I REFUSE to belive Produce 101 Japan's Miyajima Yugo is real!
I REFUSE!

How can somebody who looks THIS BABY!




Have arms that looks like god damn THIS!

42932



HOW AND WHY I HATE THE WORLD! Not to mention that boy has no right to be older than god damn 12, but nooooooooooooo that bish just HAS to be 18, but still be 164cm and look so adorable I could just god damn EAT HIM!

He is like a more cuddly version of Woozi, which is just insane! HOW DOES HE EXIST! HE SHOULDN'T be real and I must just be dreaming him up!

To sum things up, I'm not fine....

@JakeyWantsCakey HELP ME!
@Darjeeling You too bish, how do I deal with this pain?
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Wait- This 12 year old is 164cm?????!?!?!?!?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
To make you feel better though, IZ*ONE Nako is 150cm and she's 18!
eh helped a little...................... How tall are you? -.-
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
eh helped a little...................... How tall are you? -.-
I'm 167 cm and have been that way for some time!

Don't feel jelly tho, bcs that is on the shorter side of avarage where I live....
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm 167 cm and have been that way for some time!

Don't feel jelly tho, bcs that is on the shorter side of avarage where I live....
Have you ever gotten picked up (literally) and moved out of the way by a tall person?

It is weird how often this happens to me...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Have you ever gotten picked up (literally) and moved out of the way by a tall person?

It is weird how often this happens to me...
Nope, never! it might be because I give excellent death glares and give off strong don't touch me vibes!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Nope, never! it might be because I give excellent death glares and give off strong don't touch me vibes!
I apparently give the 'I will kill you in your sleep vibe' according to my friends but I guess my size makes that go POOF...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I apparently give the 'I will kill you in your sleep vibe' according to my friends but I guess my size makes that go POOF...
That sounds like a great vibe to have! Now work on your glare too and all will be good!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread