Tourney I Smile vs I Wait - R1 Day6 Tournament (2 Viewers)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Okay, I change my mind. This is gonna be a terrible tourney. This is hard.

I love both, but I Wait wins on sheer "Anime Intro" feels for me, loooooool.....i'm such a weeb -_-;
But seriously, it's giving me nostalgia from early 2000s J-Rock, so that tips it over the edge for me.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
As much as I love I Smile, I Wait.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This is hard :jisoosmh:

I'm gonna go with I Wait Oh that sort of hurts I love both so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread