I stan another group (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


It has been a little long since the time I knew Underbeasty. I liked it from the beginning; but there are so many good groups out there (and I'm a little picky) that I didn't pay much attention for a while. They caught my attention a few months ago and I have been visiting their twitter accounts daily for a while. I almost know each member by name already; and the new singles are all bops.



My bias: Yua Uetake


An extremely close 2nd: Kaede Haneishi

This girl is a strong bias wrecker.


The downside of Underbeasty is their relatively frequent lineup changes. This stanning period may be short lived if a catastrophic graduation time comes; it's highly likely I'll unstan if such a thing happens. I'll see. I've been relatively lucky on that regard until now (save for Yuna's departure from PassCode which was one of the most painful things that could have happened; I survived it fortunately and it's still my ult group).
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
do they have a specific concept? or it just changes each comeback
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I think they have a specific concept. They have a dual concept though. The most used one, is the one of a rock alt idol group. There is another one of a cuter one.
ohh! it takes talent to pull off both
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They look very cute :sakUwu:

I’m glad you found another group you like. Idk if I could ever get into Jpop groups like with kpop since they do lineup changes so frequently.
:jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread