- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Is this a leak? Like 5 instrumental tracks were uploaded onto EXO's channel today... I'm confused... Like really confused? Is this a leak? Is this intentional? Is 27 the name of their next album? Is this even anything? Did they get hacked? WHAT!!?!?
Auto generated by youtube? Music.factory? WHAT!??? DID THEY GET HACKED OR SMTH?
EDIT: Some people on twitter are saying this is a glitch with some youtube new system or smth like that... I am still equally as confused!
Light
Fast
Kill
Sky
Last
Auto generated by youtube? Music.factory? WHAT!??? DID THEY GET HACKED OR SMTH?
EDIT: Some people on twitter are saying this is a glitch with some youtube new system or smth like that... I am still equally as confused!
Light
Fast
Kill
Sky
Last
Last edited: