COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I think Hansol left on his own terms... [nct] (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was just thinking about hansol from new kidd
and i think as much people think sm kicked him out of nct...
i dont think he made the cut for 127
and he decided to leave sm to try to debut faster...

think about it...
Johnny was also in switch...
didnt debut right away with 127
is now in 127

How many trainees we now know were also trainees during the switch period
Lucas, Kun.. that model kid from produce etc
and so many more...

He got way further than most trainees
and got dropped.. i really doubt sm would put him in a mv to not debut him
and debut every single other person involved ...

I truly think he left on his own terms as neither side has said anything

plus he went straight to a survival show... so you know
he would of had a contract of some form because of the mv and being a official smrookie

finally there clips of nct and hansol hugging in 2018 so i dont think this was a member conflict thing
@NCTzen​

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
It makes sense, but even if he didn't make the cut for 127 isn't it likely that he would've eventually debuted with another nct subunit?
Either way, whenever I see him in bassbot, I'm always a little sad that he didn't get to debut with the nct guys lol 😅

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It makes sense, but even if he didn't make the cut for 127 isn't it likely that he would've eventually debuted with another nct subunit?
Either way, whenever I see him in bassbot, I'm always a little sad that he didn't get to debut with the nct guys lol 😅
Thats what im saying i somewhat think about how jungwoo is a korean vocal hansol korean vocal..
maybe he was meant to join when johnny joined 127

im not sad tbh cause im happy it happened that early instead sm holding onto him and he cant try again

he maybe didnt want to be in a group like nct when he found out the concept
as if he wanted to do solo stuff you could see that gunna be hard to do in a group like nct

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I guess it's pretty obvious that he didn't make the cut to be into 127 and so had to leave the company. He surely wouldn't debut along with WayV and we are only seeing a new unit debuting this year.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
bass bot is amazing

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I guess it's pretty obvious that he didn't make the cut to be into 127 and so had to leave the company. He surely wouldn't debut along with WayV and we are only seeing a new unit debuting this year.
Johnny debuted in nct after hansol left though
so they could of debuted together ... meaning jungwoo could of taken Hansol spot [both vocalist and korean]

so
johnny, doyoung, jungwoo both join nct 127

out of hansol and johnny you would thought johnny would leave being in the company 9 years already

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Johnny debuted in nct after hansol left though
so they could of debuted together ... meaning jungwoo could of taken Hansol spot [both vocalist and korean]

so
johnny, doyoung, jungwoo both join nct 127

out of hansol and johnny you would thought johnny would leave being in the company 9 years already
The news of him leaving arrived some months after Limitless.

Honestly he wouldn't bring so much to NCT 127. It was a right decision to give his spot to Johnny or Jungwoo. But it's a little sad the fact that he was the only smrookies boy that hadn't debuted with NCT.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was just thinking about hansol from new kidd
and i think as much people think sm kicked him out of nct...
i dont think he made the cut for 127
and he decided to leave sm to try to debut faster...

think about it...
Johnny was also in switch...
didnt debut right away with 127
is now in 127

How many trainees we now know were also trainees during the switch period
Lucas, Kun.. that model kid from produce etc
and so many more...

He got way further than most trainees
and got dropped.. i really doubt sm would put him in a mv to not debut him
and debut every single other person involved ...

I truly think he left on his own terms as neither side has said anything

plus he went straight to a survival show... so you know
he would of had a contract of some form because of the mv and being a official smrookie

finally there clips of nct and hansol hugging in 2018 so i dont think this was a member conflict thing
@NCTzen​
IDK... They put that dude from Pentagon in SM The Ballad and still cut him just because they though him and Kyungsoo's vibe was to similar. SM can be pretty reckless with their trainees to be honest, I think it's because they know they have enough power to make a star out of anyone they choose to.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
IDK... They put that dude from Pentagon in SM The Ballad and still cut him just because they though him and Kyungsoo's vibe was to similar. SM can be pretty reckless with their trainees to be honest, I think it's because they know they have enough power to make a star out of anyone they choose to.
I dont think they will keep him tbh
[prob took him so he cant redebut wont be sm first time doing this]
if they do i really hope sm considers other idols who arent in companies anymore
Kim Samuel << if he did join this would be a massive kick in the teeth to seventeen
the vocalist from the east light etc << this would be amazing press for sm taking idols who were physically abused by there old company
BeFunky-collage (14).jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread