I think i can do it (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
on thursday i have my state counties test in which i had to memorize every single county in my state
i was really stressed out at first but i think i can do it
i just memorized 3/4 of it :pandahappy:
Woah good job and good luck!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
on thursday i have my state counties test in which i had to memorize every single county in my state
i was really stressed out at first but i think i can do it
i just memorized 3/4 of it :pandahappy:
YAYYYY I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO PASS THAT NASTY TEST
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have never once had to do a counties memory test... lol states and their capitals, maybe, and even countries and their capitals... but not counties! What's next - all the county seats? lol

But anyway, I believe in you! Just get a good night's sleep, eat a good breakfast, and... oh! Maybe you could set the county names to a K-pop tune! lol When I was taking chem in high school, we had to memorize the periodic table, and to remember the names of all the elements, I set it to the tune of Oops...! I Did It Again, and I passed!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I have never once had to do a counties memory test... lol states and their capitals, maybe, and even countries and their capitals... but not counties! What's next - all the county seats? lol

But anyway, I believe in you! Just get a good night's sleep, eat a good breakfast, and... oh! Maybe you could set the county names to a K-pop tune! lol When I was taking chem in high school, we had to memorize the periodic table, and to remember the names of all the elements, I set it to the tune of Oops...! I Did It Again, and I passed!
thank you!! :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread