- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
That mistake and her reaction is so cute
Singing + dancing + visuals. She checks all boxes.I looked her up and she's not even the main dancer
![]()
Yeah, I feel like mine will bounce around as I watch more of their stuff lolSEOLA
Good choice lol, and God knows how tough it was for me to settle on a bias, WJSN is full of wreckers honestly![]()
Dude they have Mequi and Cheng Xaio ..I looked her up and she's not even the main dancer
![]()
This is legit the only fancam I've watched. I don't know any of their stuff except some questionable pictures that @Ozymandias has sharedDude they have Mequi and Cheng Xaio ..
Well those 2 are in china now but they are good...This is legit the only fancam I've watched. I don't know any of their stuff except some questionable pictures that @Ozymandias has shared
Yeah both main dancers are in China rn so they make do with the rest, they're all pretty good honestlyI looked her up and she's not even the main dancer
![]()
Watch them cover this Monsta X songThis is legit the only fancam I've watched. I don't know any of their stuff except some questionable pictures that @Ozymandias has shared
Well those 2 are in china now but they are good...
Did they leave the group?Yeah both main dancers are in China rn so they make do with the rest, they're all pretty good honestly![]()
The Chinese members are under Yuehua Entertainment while the Korean girls are under Starship. 2 of the 3 Chinese girls participated in the Chinese Produce show and made it into their version of IOI/IZ*ONE called Rocket Girls, so they gotta wait till Rocket Girls disbands. But honestly their popularity has skyrocketed, especially Mei Qi so I don't expect them to returnDid they leave the group?
Meigu won the pd 101 china show with 184 million vote the last week :) (Xuan Yi also wjsn had 180 million ) sexy specialist.Did they leave the group?
When they have more than two songsWhen u gonna pick a Chebul bias?
![]()
Do they cover alot of BG songs?Watch them cover this Monsta X song