- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
UHHHH I DONT KNOW WHEREWHAT???????? I NEED PROOF
UHHHH I DONT KNOW WHEREWHAT???????? I NEED PROOF
izz, you can stay married to her. it doesn’t matter if she is gone. don’t force yourself to move on, it will take its course 💛IM SAD TOO OK
We are still forever married, I just need a new ship partner ig ://///// USDFIFWJDSKJAKJFDKJFKD WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS we've been married for 7 months overall- I cry
WHAT NO- SKSKKSKSK
yeah, I know :C she hasn't been active since March though so I just want a new personizz, you can stay married to her. it doesn’t matter if she is gone. don’t force yourself to move on, it will take its course 💛
lol im just playin'OH CALM YOURSELF THAT ISNT WHAT I MEANT
fam you get triggered too easily 😤
If you have to look up their names, you dont stanI stan ateez, *looks up names* i like seonghwa
so what you were late!ME, BITCH I WAS IN THE SHOWER
meWHAT NO- SKSKKSKSK
I just thought we talked about getting shipped over discord a while back
yeah, I know :C she hasn't been active since March though so I just want a new person
HEAR THAT, i’m twentyonejongdae new shipping partner 😁ok, ok
Well, there you have it then hahaHEAR THAT, i’m twentyonejongdae new shipping partner 😁
Awwwww :c you’ll find someone, I know it!at least you had one![]()
when I come back for real, I better be your best maid or whatever @crybaby tooWell, there you have it then haha
bitch no, that was confidential
so loyal. ilybitch no, that was confidential
what goes between us hoes stays between us hoes
did u find ur phone hoe, I wanna talk on discordbitch no, that was confidential
what goes between us hoes stays between us hoes
I don’t even know you.....@kuroyuri is thowhen I come back for real, I better be your best maid or whatever @crybaby too
IM YOUR MAIN HOE SKSKSK
smh, I'll get it in 40 minutes, but idk whether I can acess discord or not at schooldid u find ur phone hoe, I wanna talk on discord