I think,,,I think I need a new marriage partner (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
IM SAD TOO OK

We are still forever married, I just need a new ship partner ig ://///// USDFIFWJDSKJAKJFDKJFKD WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS we've been married for 7 months overall- I cry
izz, you can stay married to her. it doesn’t matter if she is gone. don’t force yourself to move on, it will take its course 💛
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
SEEEEEEE, HAS @kuroyuri been telling you something :pepesmug::pepelook:
WHAT NO- SKSKKSKSK

I just thought we talked about getting shipped over discord a while back

izz, you can stay married to her. it doesn’t matter if she is gone. don’t force yourself to move on, it will take its course 💛
yeah, I know :C she hasn't been active since March though so I just want a new person
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread