- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Yeah, I might wait until summerWhy don't you grow it out and then cut it into this![]()
Just in time for a nice haircut to save your scalp from the heatYeah, I might wait until summer
![]()
True and my hair is so dark the sun loves itJust in time for a nice haircut to save your scalp from the heat![]()
I just have my hair long regardless because I look good and I won't let the sun ruin thatTrue and my hair is so dark the sun loves it
![]()
How long is your hair?I just have my hair long regardless because I look good and I won't let the sun ruin that![]()
About to my shoulder blades and what part stresses you about it?How long is your hair?
I always preferred long hair, but it's also kinda stressful to take proper care of it
![]()
ohhh that's nice!About to my shoulder blades and what part stresses you about it?
Oof that does sound like a lot of work, I haven't ever dyed my hair or use anything that could damage it on it and just let it be apart from washing it and using a brush on itohhh that's nice!
First, I wash my hair pretty much every day bc I'm the oily type and no matter what I do, my hair gets oily really fast
Then I do a lot with my hair- I dye it, use heat and stuff like hairspray or dry shampoo
So, I need to maintain my healthy hair: I use conditioner and occasionally hair masks
And since I have a lot of hair and it's also kinda thick, I need to blow dry it at least in winter
wow that was a lot
Your hair is probably really healthy!Oof that does sound like a lot of work, I haven't ever dyed my hair or use anything that could damage it on it and just let it be apart from washing it and using a brush on it![]()
I'd hope so otherwise I stayed away from those harmful products for nothingYour hair is probably really healthy!
![]()