I think I want to cut my hair like this (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just have my hair long regardless because I look good and I won't let the sun ruin that :shamesica:
How long is your hair?
I always preferred long hair, but it's also kinda stressful to take proper care of it
:pepecry2:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
How long is your hair?
I always preferred long hair, but it's also kinda stressful to take proper care of it
:pepecry2:
About to my shoulder blades and what part stresses you about it?
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
About to my shoulder blades and what part stresses you about it?
ohhh that's nice!
:pandalove:
First, I wash my hair pretty much every day bc I'm the oily type and no matter what I do, my hair gets oily really fast
Then I do a lot with my hair- I dye it, use heat and stuff like hairspray or dry shampoo
So, I need to maintain my healthy hair: I use conditioner and occasionally hair masks
And since I have a lot of hair and it's also kinda thick, I need to blow dry it at least in winter
:nekosweat:
wow that was a lot
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
ohhh that's nice!
:pandalove:
First, I wash my hair pretty much every day bc I'm the oily type and no matter what I do, my hair gets oily really fast
Then I do a lot with my hair- I dye it, use heat and stuff like hairspray or dry shampoo
So, I need to maintain my healthy hair: I use conditioner and occasionally hair masks
And since I have a lot of hair and it's also kinda thick, I need to blow dry it at least in winter
:nekosweat:
wow that was a lot
Oof that does sound like a lot of work, I haven't ever dyed my hair or use anything that could damage it on it and just let it be apart from washing it and using a brush on it :susPepe:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oof that does sound like a lot of work, I haven't ever dyed my hair or use anything that could damage it on it and just let it be apart from washing it and using a brush on it :susPepe:
Your hair is probably really healthy!
:pandalove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread