Appreciation I think I'm becoming a Dawn stan... (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
y e s

i love hyuna to the end of the earth so that also means i love who she loves (or at least give it a solid attempt lol). dawn is nice, creative, and seems like a great guy. i can't wait to hear more music from him.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he really seems so nice and lovely. totally can see why and how Hyuna fell for him
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He's pretty cool, I like him too. Hyuna got taste :sanapray:

Also he's a very charismatic performer and amazing dancer, am I seeing a type @maruif ? :jenniesmug:
Kinda, but kinda not? I like the passionate ones who like their job a lot I would say... And I like them to be good performers, which usually just happen to be the dancers!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread