I think I've been feeling like some Taeyeon lately (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I honestly don't think there is a single song that I dislike by Taeyeon. All her songs are just perfect. :nekolove:

I recommend you listen to this one. I've been repeating it for a while because it's so good:

 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I honestly don't think there is a single song that I dislike by Taeyeon. All her songs are just perfect. :nekolove:

I recommend you listen to this one. I've been repeating it for a while because it's so good:

Gah she has no flaws
:yolk:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Feel So Fine
:nakypog::nakypog::sj_weary::sj_weary:
If you're listening to the Deluxe version, just wait until I Blame On You, and Fire.

If not, just anticipate Fire. And Eraser is a bop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread