- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Gah she has no flawsI honestly don't think there is a single song that I dislike by Taeyeon. All her songs are just perfect.
I recommend you listen to this one. I've been repeating it for a while because it's so good:
On itTaste
Listen to her My Voice album. It’s amazing![]()
I agree. The whole album is gold.Taste
Listen to her My Voice album. It’s amazing![]()
Taste
Listen to her My Voice album. It’s amazing![]()
I agree. The whole album is gold.![]()
I love it so much. It’s definitely one of my most favorite kpop albums.I agree. The whole album is gold.![]()
I hope you like it.I've only heard fine so I'm gonna listen to the whole album now
![]()
![]()
Same!I love it so much. It’s definitely one of my most favorite kpop albums.![]()
I hope you like it.![]()
Feel So FineSame!
I would rate every song 10/10.
If you're listening to the Deluxe version, just wait until I Blame On You, and Fire.Feel So Fine
![]()
Feel So Fine
![]()
Feel So FIne is one of the best songs on the album. I Got Love is great, too.I Got Love just wrecked me