- Joined
- 4 June 2019
- Messages
- 129
- Reactions Received
- 115
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 24
- Fandom
- Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I talked to my friend on my other Snapchat account and I copied and pasted her messages about me and I think this Kpop obsession and obsession with Korean men is ruining my life. It's stealing my friends.
She has a mental condition. I don't think it's anyone's responsibility to make sure she's not lonely other than her family or her health care provider
me: she goes to fkbc
Oh wowww okay and I don't think she goes to church bc of her faith. She finds korean churches bc she's obsessed with korean culture and not the whole culture but the good looking/pretty side of it
She goes to korean church to look at korean boys
But I don't think we should feel bad bc she feels entitled to some kind of attention from us
And I could tell her that straight up but I don't think she takes my word very seriously. I don't have that kind of relationship with her.
I think that’s the reason why People at harvesters don’t wanna hang out with me. So stupid. they should've told me about it instead of ignoring me
She has a mental condition. I don't think it's anyone's responsibility to make sure she's not lonely other than her family or her health care provider
me: she goes to fkbc
Oh wowww okay and I don't think she goes to church bc of her faith. She finds korean churches bc she's obsessed with korean culture and not the whole culture but the good looking/pretty side of it
She goes to korean church to look at korean boys
But I don't think we should feel bad bc she feels entitled to some kind of attention from us
And I could tell her that straight up but I don't think she takes my word very seriously. I don't have that kind of relationship with her.
I think that’s the reason why People at harvesters don’t wanna hang out with me. So stupid. they should've told me about it instead of ignoring me