I think YGE shouldn't delay BLACKPINK comeback (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This month was the perfect timing and this CB was supposed to be their biggest comeback until now.
Now,it's unclear if they will comeback or not but i think cancelling it will affect them more than a flop comeback in Korean charts
Performing new songs for Cocehalla and releasing new songs before US promotions will be great .they shouldn't waste their biggest performance bc of Seungri and we don't even know when will the investigations end,it could take months not to mention they promised an EP copy for their NA tour attendances,they will call them scammers if they didn't get it. LVMH could pull out in October and yge can't stop working because of what happened.they won't comeback until July if they delay it and all of this will go to waste
Do you think that it's better for them if they comeback get delayed ?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
tbh I don't know what would happen if they comeback now. Since YG himself had some shady stuff uncovered people have a bad image of the company as a whole not just Seungri.

I do think if they have new songs they should definitely perform them at cocehalla and maybe do an mv and promotions afterwards. Maybe by then there'd be less heat on the company or something
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
I think the comeback already got delayed since it seems YG has come to a standstill but it would've been better to just have Blackpink release a "special" album for fans and then just aim the promotion towards fans.

That way Blackpink will get their comeback that they need and it won't look like YG is trying to distract people with their comeback because it's just for Blinks.
 
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
242
Reactions Received
1,326
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
It can get delayed as long as it comes before american tour and Coachella they need new music for those.

All they need to do is release the song/album and just dont promote it in Korea.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think it would be in everyone's best interest to go ahead with the comeback in March but it looks like it might have gotten delayed already, and now idk. April has BTS and Twice and IZ*ONE, I'm not sure if YG will make Blackpink have a comeback in that month so it could be May.

I was expecting something before Coachella but with no news so far I'm not optimistic.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think delaying is the best thing to do, even Seungri investigations wont end in near future, people will be more used to this situation. Releasing it now would only direct the hate from people against Blackpink, i mean we already struggle with much hate against BP in general, no need to get the hate from Seungri happenings also.

give it more time..
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, it's tricky.
I personally do want new songs and it is defently needed for tours so a cb is much needed. I don’t know how long they can delay since march and april seem like busy months.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread