Appreciation I too have got a new ult (pls click u won't regret it) (2 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stan this hunk of meat



oh wait nvm
THIS is my new ult
1585678530765.jpeg


@Mayah and I are spearheading the operation for more money :sanapray: as you know, we are racing time to reach peak aesthetic quality very soon
this is @Chahee 's master diagram that depicts the race to lower our forum's quality in hopes of reaching peak aesthetic


so users of kps, we have downgraded our banners and cancelled our photoshop subscriptions for paint because quite simply we are BROKE
and we need money. this is our call to you to fund us into kpop world domination
any money will help, remember the goal is to reach peak aesthetics as soon as possible

we've all sacrificed a lot for this, so we appreciate yours
thank you and help us grow as a community
as a family, together as one
:maheart:

@notthatmarko @potato pls hire me as the second PR lmao​
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
stan this hunk of meat



oh wait nvm
THIS is my new ult
1585678530765.jpeg


@Mayah and I are spearheading the operation for more money :sanapray: as you know, we are racing time to reach peak aesthetic quality very soon
this is @Chahee 's master diagram that depicts the race to lower our forum's quality in hopes of reaching peak aesthetic


so users of kps, we have downgraded our banners and cancelled our photoshop subscriptions for paint because quite simply we are BROKE
and we need money. this is our call to you to fund us into kpop world domination
any money will help, remember the goal is to reach peak aesthetics as soon as possible

we've all sacrificed a lot for this, so we appreciate yours
thank you and help us grow as a community
as a family, together as one
:maheart:

@notthatmarko @potato pls hire me as the second PR lmao​
I sold my i7 computer

Now I use this:



Expect a huge donation soon with the money I saved in this operation
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I sold my i7 computer

Now I use this:



Expect a huge donation soon with the money I saved in this operation
I sold my iphone 11
I now use this



I too will donate :sanapray:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dont think that car has wifi though

Maybe with a 5G connection it can work
I wonder who sells phone plans for rotary phones :wimwim:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I bet someone somewhere does
I shall ask my uncle
he is a master indian tech scammer :sanapray:

if not @Vikki got those russian skills. get me a 5G phone plan for my rotary phone and car thanks vik :wimwim:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread