Frosted mini wheat. .. I am american... breakfast is a sneaky desert meal :)
the oatmeal i cover in maple syrup and kinda make raw cookie dough lol , but there is a ton of fiber 🙂
those are the only 2 i have in the house atm. But i have not had cereal since September when i went back to less than 20g carbs a day..
grapenuts are basically hard rocks of some grain ... that was when i used to be healthy and before i broke a tooth on one :)
and truthfully now i think about it they are better after sitting in the milk for awhile :) These i have not had in years.
I can not remember what cereal I ate when i live in Australia but i remember i drank a ton of cordial. looking on google now
the containers did not look this stylin :)
maybe these
i remember some thing we would crumble
we were broke this stuff was cheap .