I tried to make a Soundcloud account but it just wont let me (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Its not worth the effort I wasted on it :pepesword: Dgicore/Hyperpop artists on spotify often dont upload some tracks so I decided to go to soundcloud where they do upload all of them but wow is that things sign up feature garbage:chickill: I tried 5 times and all it can say is to try reloading cuz it couldnt make my acc:seokeyes:

AND THEN WHEN I TYPED IN RANDOM STUFF TO SHOW THE MESSAGE IT WAS GIVING ME, IT MADE THE ACCOUNT :shake:WHAT DOES IT HATE ABOUT ME TO DO THIS?? :pepecry1:

 
  • Wow
Reactions: Snailmin

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I tried with my gmail right after and now it says it cant make it...AGAIN:yolk: its so unfair :pepecry:

'This request didn’t pass our checks. Try reloading the page. If you continue to have this problem, please visit our Help center.'
edit: In went to find my fav hyperpop artist to listen without an acc and it said 'not available in india':chickill: the audacity, the racism, the discrimination :pepecry1: ITS MUSIC, music shouldn't be region blocked, what does it even mean:oliviakek:


I want a VPN:pepecry2:
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Snailmin

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I tried with my gmail right after and now it says it cant make it...AGAIN:yolk: its so unfair :pepecry:

'This request didn’t pass our checks. Try reloading the page. If you continue to have this problem, please visit our Help center.'
edit: In went to find my fav hyperpop artist to listen without an acc and it said 'not available in india':chickill: the audacity, the racism, the discrimination :pepecry1: ITS MUSIC, music shouldn't be region blocked, what does it even mean:oliviakek:


I want a VPN:pepecry2:
Oh no I am so sorry that happened to you

:headhurt:

websites are stupid
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Oh no I am so sorry that happened to you

:headhurt:

websites are stupid
they are :pepecry2: Its all their nonsense of trying to stop bots from making accounts, whats the point if its so bad that people cant either? :pandacop:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
they are :pepecry2: Its all their nonsense of trying to stop bots from making accounts, whats the point if its so bad that people cant either? :pandacop:
pretty silly tbh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread