- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,935
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Its not worth the effort I wasted on it
Dgicore/Hyperpop artists on spotify often dont upload some tracks so I decided to go to soundcloud where they do upload all of them but wow is that things sign up feature garbage
I tried 5 times and all it can say is to try reloading cuz it couldnt make my acc
AND THEN WHEN I TYPED IN RANDOM STUFF TO SHOW THE MESSAGE IT WAS GIVING ME, IT MADE THE ACCOUNT
WHAT DOES IT HATE ABOUT ME TO DO THIS??
AND THEN WHEN I TYPED IN RANDOM STUFF TO SHOW THE MESSAGE IT WAS GIVING ME, IT MADE THE ACCOUNT