- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I'm sorry tag me and I'll twerk on emIN MY DEFENSE I GO WHEREEvER SUPPORTS MY HOSHI THREADS no one replied them here![]()
im scared on how you will twerk on threadsI'm sorry tag me and I'll twerk on em
You never tag me and you know I was always usually the firstIN MY DEFENSE I GO WHEREEvER SUPPORTS MY HOSHI THREADS no one replied them here![]()
With my booty...how else does one twerk?im scared on how you will twerk on threads![]()
i dont like tagging people i feel like im bothering themYou never tag me and you know I was always usually the first![]()
i dont like tagging people i feel like im bothering them![]()
uh excusei dont like tagging people i feel like im bothering them![]()