I wanna be sedated (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
G-d. I have gone through 24 hours of nonsense in a surprise 48 hour inspection by my landlord for which I spent a sizable chunk of the past day cleaning and a good portion of today waiting for them to show up under a time period of 9-6... Spoiler alert they didn't come until ~5:30... Maddening. But now it is over and all I can think of is how this song applies to my pre-buzzed self:


​

Tagging @DrewB and @RandAlThor because one of them said something about a distaste for shorter songs.. and @Lady_Camellia because she seems to appreciate music beyond that which was produced within the past two decades.. So rare for anyone of my age group or younger to actually have a historical respect for the artists that inspired their favorite artists.. Plus this would be a good time to inform @RandAlThor that I saw a copy of A Memory of Light in a 99 cent store... such an odd experience to see one of the premier authors of our generations treated in such a way.. such a shame.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sedation ain't that bad if you like feeling sleepy all the time and can't do much of 'anything, like myself : /
Medication is a pain in the ass real raw like.

And I don't really know much about that. Guess I am not 'hip' enough.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
It is what it is.
Honestly, that phrase always made me feel like I was on an acid trip... Not that I've ever done acid... But I keep seeing a wheel going round and round... Words in huge, exaggerated font that make you feel like you're in an episode of chalk zone. . . Or one of those weird physic ball devices composed of eight balls and the end balls force the continued cycle... Erm I think its called a Newton's Cradle.. Or a cog in the linguistic machine that moves one forward on a rollercoaster that continues infinitely... At this point I don't even know what I'm on about anymore... Perhaps an interesting fact will make me seem more sane: The Old Testament has a heavy use of Camels..... but they weren't domesticated at that time... πŸ˜…
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the song is awesome

I personally am super into music from older decades. I also literally LOVE my band t-shirts and my Bowie one is like my fave of them all
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Honestly, that phrase always made me feel like I was on an acid trip... Not that I've ever done acid... But I keep seeing a wheel going round and round... Words in huge, exaggerated font that make you feel like you're in an episode of chalk zone. . . Or one of those weird physic ball devices composed of eight balls and the end balls force the continued cycle... Erm I think its called a Newton's Cradle.. Or a cog in the linguistic machine that moves one forward on a rollercoaster that continues infinitely... At this point I don't even know what I'm on about anymore... Perhaps an interesting fact will make me seem more sane: The Old Testament has a heavy use of Camels..... but they weren't domesticated at that time... πŸ˜…
I don't even know what any of that means... lol All I can tell you is that my hallucinations are like free acid trips for me.
Yay for free mind fuck lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread