I wanna change my username... help me pick a new one! (1 Viewer)

What should my new username be?

  • Maru

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Lady_Maruif

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Lady_Maru

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen_Maruif

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen_Maru

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Queenie_Maru

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maru_Queenie

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maru_Lady

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marubite

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Maruchomp

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • BitingMaruif

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BitingMaru

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I never thought I would come to this... but I wanna change my name....
Help me pick one and feel free to rec. more!

I wanna keep my name recognizable though, so either add things before and after my current name.
I am also fine with changing it from Maruif to just Maru etc.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Don’t change it, I love your current one!
I like it too... but I've used Maruif EVERYWHERE since I was like 8... So I dunno.... I'm kinda bored with it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Marubite fits so well omg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I do pick that one I'm gonna have to add something into my sig talking about how YES, I do bite! :haylul:
YES

btw. BITE ME MARU :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Come on over spend the night over my place in that case! We will see how it goes! :sippinthetea:
that‘s an offer I could never reject :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Queen_Maru :) I think will suit you swimmingly well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread