I Wanna Do You Right Where You're Standing Yes. Right there.
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 30 March 2019 #1 I Wanna Do You Right Where You're Standing Yes. Right there. Reactions: Mew and igloo
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 30 March 2019 #2 @igloo Reactions: igloo
igloo cheesecake is delicious . Joined 31 August 2018 Messages 2,562 Reactions Received 15,940 Location in the rain Website www.pinterest.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,748 Fandom N/A Gender Male Ship @infire707 30 March 2019 #3 what a title i'll listen when i get home lol Reactions: Emanresu
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 30 March 2019 #4 I actually really like this, not so crazy about the chorus but the verses are great! Reactions: Emanresu and igloo