I want Dreamcatcher to cover this song (1 Viewer)

Would Dreamcatcher suit it well and would it be cool to see a cover

  • Hmm, maybe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never heard this song before tbh but I like it now!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


Damaged Lady by KARA! I really love this song, and it's my favorite KARA song :pandahappy:

I think Dreamcatcher would fit the sound and vibe really well:pepesmug:

But I want to know @Insomnia opinion:excitedmarch::excitedmarch::excitedmarch:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
DC are great at covers so it would be good for sure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i love damaged lady so much!! i'm sure dreamcatcher would do a great cover of it, but i would be happy if any girl group did. this song is so good.
It is! It's better than Lupin, Mamma Mia, Pandora, etc. imo:pepesmug: It deserves more:ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread