- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I want SangA to make fun of me.
To laugh at me.
not with me, at me.
I want to see her beautiful eyes full of laugher pointing at me and to hear her beautiful voice mocking me.
Simple as that.
I want it to happen while I am naked preferably.
but like... I would be OVERJOYED no matter the situation it happens in.
To laugh at me.
not with me, at me.
I want to see her beautiful eyes full of laugher pointing at me and to hear her beautiful voice mocking me.
Simple as that.
I want it to happen while I am naked preferably.
but like... I would be OVERJOYED no matter the situation it happens in.