Appreciation I Want One So Bad! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry but Guinea Pigs are straight up the cutest fucking thing to me.
I love me some dogs, cats, bunnies and all of that-I even wanted a snake at some point.
But legit...I think I'd adore owning a guinea pig but I know they'd be so expensive.
And messy and I don't know with the career I want if I'll be able to keep up.
So it's just a dream but please LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS!!





These are just some of the videos showing the best way to take care of them while also showing how adorable and also troublesome they can be.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Rabbits do that too. It's part of their digestive adaptations for grass, unlike dogs.
Well shit-I gotta tell my bf that for the rabbit they are temporarily taking care of.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread