Appreciation I want to bite Suga's nose (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want to bite his nose! I like his nose and that makes me want to bite it

Like just look at it! Who cares about booping it, that's too simple and too brief! I want to bite his nose! His nose is so pretty and cute and just waiting to get bitten!

22031
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
BITE IT OFF YES
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
NO! :pandacop:

I want to bite it and maybe nibble on it a bit! But if I bite it off, I won't be able to do it again!
True :susPepe: but the fun of it would be worth it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread