I want to get to know the users of Kpopsource better so im doing this:) (1 Viewer)

Are you a Female of male fan?(not judging)


  • Total voters
    35
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
1)What is your favorite color? Pink (but any pastel colour really)
2) What is your favorite animal? Penguin
3)What is your favorite food? Lasagna
4)what is your favorite drink? Black tea with milk and one sugar
5) Who is your ult group? EXO
6) How old are you?(optional) 28
7) Favorite season? Autumn
8) Favorite song? Currently it’s Xiumin - You
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? Hardly ever
10) How are you?:) All good here thank you ^_^
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
505
Location
Kwon Yuri's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  1. Pink
  2. Dog
  3. Bacon or ice cream
  4. Chocolate drink
  5. SNSD
  6. 27 - im a granny in kpop lol
  7. Spring or Summer
  8. Really can't choose just one
  9. Yes - Julia Michaels, LANY, Camila, etc
  10. Busy with work :umjicry:
Nice to meet you~
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
1)What is your favorite color? I love blue, green, white & black (if it's considered a colour). I think blue may be my ultimate fave though.
2) What is your favorite animal? This is a hard one, I love animals so much in general. I honestly don't think I can say.
3)What is your favorite food? Oooh another hard one. I actually don't know. I think I might be obsessed with smoothie bowls lately but I don't think it's my favorite food overall. Lol this feels like deja vu. Have I told someone here my obsession with smoothie bowls before? I feel like I have. Anywho, mango and banana is my favortie flavor. And I love chocolate. If chocolate counts as food then chocolate takes the win.
4)what is your favorite drink? Kombucha! If you haven't tried it, you have to. It's my latest obsession! And it's super good for you. My current favorite is the cherry plum flavor.
5) Who is your ult group? EXO!
6) How old are you?
I just turned 24... And there are so many adult fans here. It's so interesting. It feels weird referring to mysef as an adult..
7) Favorite season? WINTER. I love cold weather.
8) Favorite song? I haven't listened to music in almost a month so at the moment I don't have a favorite. I can't remember what my favorite was when I did listen to it either... lol I'll answer this again in a few weeks
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? Yeh, I actually have been listening to more non-Kpop songs than Kpop songs as of yet. I still listen to K-pop but it's no longer the main music I listen to. It used to be about 90% of my playlist and now it's like 20% of my playlist.
10) How are you?:) Super stressed and tired. I have an exam on Thursday so I'm dying over that at the moment. And it's almost 1AM which is waaaaaaay past my usual bed time but I drank coffee so I can stay awake and study so now my body feels super tired but my brain just won't shut down. I don't usually drink coffee either so the effects are even stronger for me... How are you?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1)What is your favorite color? Blue. Not light or dark but just a medium blue, I guess.
2) What is your favorite animal? Narwhals.
3)What is your favorite food? It changes all the time. I think Persian rice though.
4)what is your favorite drink? Water? Or maybe Hot Chocolate in the winter.
5) Who is your ult group? SNSD/CLC
6) How old are you?(optional)
7) Favorite season? Spring.
8) Favorite song? I can’t choose. Currently maybe Rothy- Bee.
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before Kpop? I don’t really listen to mainstream artists but I do follow Carly Rae Jepsen, Marina, Clean Bandit, Owl City, and occasionally some others, though some of these are just western artists and not American ones.
10) How are you?:) Tired but happy.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
1)What is your favorite color? Lavender
2) What is your favorite animal? Fox
3)What is your favorite food? Potatoes of any variety
4)what is your favorite drink? Water
5) Who is your ult group? Twice
6) How old are you? 28 y/o
7) Favorite season? Fall
8) Favorite song? Right now it's Serendipity (Jimin of BTS)
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? Yep
10) How are you?:) More or less okay, but slightly irritable lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1)What is your favorite color? blue
2) What is your favorite animal? elephants
3)What is your favorite food? riceee
4)what is your favorite drink? tea
5) Who is your ult group? bts and fromis_9
6) How old are you?(optional) 14 uwu
7) Favorite season? fall
8) Favorite song? n/a (for now)
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? yesss, all the time
10) How are you?:) in school so bad

:nekosweat:
I thought Twice was your other ultimate group :0 Have they been dethroned by the fromis goddesses?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
1)What is your favorite color? Blue
2) What is your favorite animal? Koala
3)What is your favorite food? All
4)what is your favorite drink? Peach lemonade
5) Who is your ult group? SNSD/T-ara
6) How old are you?(optional) 19
7) Favorite season? Autumn
8) Favorite song? Hard to say
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? Yes
10) How are you?:) Meh
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
asgdjfgldhjpthl I forgot about this song! I am so glad I read these comments, lol, I need to add it to my current playlist :yes:
Yessss! Its been my favorite and most listened to song for a long time, stan the Performance Unit :maheart:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
1)What is your favorite color? Green

2) What is your favorite animal? Penguins

3)What is your favorite food? Japanese cuisine

4)what is your favorite drink? Matcha Latte

5) Who is your ult group? SNSD and Red Velvet (I can't choose between them)

6) How old are you?(optional) 28

7) Favorite season? Autumn

8) Favorite song? SNSD - Genie

9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? Blink 182, Eminem, Sum 41, Foo Fighters etc

10) How are you?: Doing pretty good. Just chilling right now before going to bed as its just gone midnight here.
 

Bom

Joined
25 May 2019
Messages
83
Reactions Received
226
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1)What is your favorite color?
Pink and Grey

2) What is your favorite animal?
Dog

3)What is your favorite food?
Chicken

4)what is your favorite drink?
Pepsi

5) Who is your ult group?
2NE1

6) How old are you?(optional)
25

7) Favorite season?
Autumn

8) Favorite song?
Right now it's:


9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop?
Yes, occasionally.

10) How are you?:)
Not too great I feel sick and I have homework to do. :(
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1)What is your favorite color? I really like black and green
2) What is your favorite animal? Horses are beautiful and strong and just amazing
3)What is your favorite food? Lasanga is the best food ever anyone who disagrees is tasteless
4)what is your favorite drink? tbh I have no idea if I have one, maybe tomato juice?
5) Who is your ult group? BAP and Shinee :maheart:
6) How old are you?(optional) 19
7) Favorite season? they all uniquely suck, Id say spring might be the least sucky though
8) Favorite song? Rise as One by TVXQ :sanapray:
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? I never listened to begin with
10) How are you?:) Im okay, Im procrastinating on getting out of bed :sanapray:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
1)What is your favorite color? Blue
2) What is your favorite animal? Tiger
3)What is your favorite food? Lemon Rice Soup
4)what is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
5) Who is your ult group? Red Velvet
6) How old are you?(optional) 23
7) Favorite season? Fall
8) Favorite song? Kpop: Peek-A-Boo (Red Velvet) / Non-kpop: Let It Be (The Beatles)
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? Barely lol
10) How are you?:) I'm finally starting to wake up so good I guess
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
1)What is your favorite color? Red Purple and Orange( i think there is a common element there....)
2) What is your favorite animal? I will say Wolf
3)What is your favorite food? Pie..Cherry , apple , peach , pecan........ so sad i have been no carb except for rare moments for so long.
4)what is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk - see above. So diet brown fizzy stuff ..with lime or cherry if i can get it.
5) Who is your ult group? snsd
6) How old are you?(optional)
7) Favorite season? summer
8) Favorite song? ever.... too hard....... maybe Oh Holy Night I love the soaring flying feel. For Kpop ITNW.
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop? There are a handful of american songs in my kpop pl, but new stuff not likely.
Would not recognize any artist since say 2010. Oh i always listen to Christmas music (year round) that's kinda American.

10) How are you?:) Fantastic and totally excited!!!!! off to see IZ*one in a few days.

11) Fav Book- LOTR
1 Lord of the Rings 4 books
2 Eye of the World
3 Wheel of Time 13 books btw
4 Belgariad 5 or 10 books depending..
5 Dresden 15 and counting.
6 Starship Troopers
7 Dune
8 Enders Game
9 Startide Rising
10 Battlefield Earth
11 Hunt for Red October
12 The Silmarillion
13 Tunnel in the Sky
14 Jack Ryan 10 at least.
15 Good Bye California
16 Starman Jones
17 Stormlight Series
18 Where Eagles Dare
19 The way to Dusty Death
20 When 8 bells toll
so i kinda cheated.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
1)What is your favorite color?
Purple
2) What is your favorite animal?
Cat
3)What is your favorite food?
Pasta
4)what is your favorite drink?
Lemonade
5) Who is your ult group?
BTS
6) How old are you?(optional)
22
7) Favorite season?
Summer
8) Favorite song?
BTS-Go go is my mood maker
9) Do you still listen to American music if you did before kpop?
Yes, I do
10) How are you?:)
Tired, I’m going home after work

I’m glad I got to know more about you and the other users. Nice to meet you if we didn’t interact before :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread