- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I was doing a pizza delivery at work and when I delivered the pizza, the guy said that I owed him £5 and a big dip was missing from his order, so he rang my manager and the manager said he has got what he ordered and then the guy said "if you don't give me what I want, your driver isn't going anywhere" and then my manager said 'you are not keeping my driver hostage and I will call the police', then he said, "he's not going anywhere", then my manager said that he will call the police and then the conversation finished.
Then I just left but he started chasing me all the way to my car, so I locked my doors but he stood in front of my car so I couldn't get out, so I tried talking to him outside of my window, he then said to me "you're gonna get done for attempted murder", then the police rang me and guided me out while he was also filming me with his phone.
Then I just left but he started chasing me all the way to my car, so I locked my doors but he stood in front of my car so I couldn't get out, so I tried talking to him outside of my window, he then said to me "you're gonna get done for attempted murder", then the police rang me and guided me out while he was also filming me with his phone.