I was cheated out of ice cream (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was told we would go somewhere and then go get ice cream. We went to the first place, but the ice cream place not so much. How dare they take it back like that :gengarpout:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yuzuru

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
go get it yourself, silly! lol
I was considering walking there but driving I’ll pass, apparently at this point in the day there’s so many people that the parking lot is completely full and there’s a huge line of cars parked on the street and I don’t like parking on the street generally. But then I also thought about how long the lines for ice cream would be and decided I’m not in the mood to wait that long :haylul:
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Damn…the only way to convince yourself by rewarding a sweet treat.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
So...... you were trolled by your parents(?) as if you were a child. I bet it was traumatic. :haylul:


Here's your consolation treat-- Ice...... Cream by Blackpink and Selena Gomez. :icgyu::icgyu::icgyu::icgyu:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So...... you were trolled by your parents(?) as if you were a child. I bet it was traumatic. :haylul:


Here's your consolation treat-- Ice...... Cream by Blackpink and Selena Gomez. :icgyu::icgyu::icgyu::icgyu:

Deeply traumatic indeed :sanapray:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
i heard if you play Icecream by Selena Gomez and BP the day you want icecream they'll deliver it to u but you have to do it a 3AM and spin 3 times and yell I C E C R E A M
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread